Here is a simple recipe for yummmy eggless banana muffins. Add a handful of nuts to the batter for a crunchy nut banana muffins :)
(makes about 10 - 12 muffins)
- Banana - 4 ( ripe .... use the dark sad looking once for more flavour)
- Sugar - 3/4 cup (granulated)
- Butter - 1/3 cup (soft, room temp,unsalted)
- Baking powder - 2 tsp
- APF or Maida - 11/2 cups
- Walnut (optional) - 1/2 cup ( chopped, roasted)
- Preheat the microwave to 375f or 190c.
- Mash the banana lump free (I used a mixer ).
- To it add melted butter and mix well.
- Add sugar, mix again and keep it aside.
- In another bowl sieve the flour and baking powder.Mix with a whisk twice or thrice and make a well.
- Pour the banana mixture into the well and gently fold in the flour.
- Add the nuts.
- Grease the muffin moulds or cups and fill it with the batter.
- Bake for 35 minutes or till the tooth pick inserted at the center comes out clean.