This is a simple open toast thats healthy and easy to prepare.
(makes - 6 toast)
- Carrot - 2 medium
- Radish - 1 medium
- Capsicum - 1 tbs, finely chopped (optional)
- Green chili - 2 finely chopped
- Coriander - 2 tbs finely chopped
- Mayonnaise - 3 tsps (diet mayo)
- Bread - 6 slices
- Mint leaves - 4 or 5 (optional)
- Grate the carrot and radish.
- Add the chopped capsicum, green chillies, coriander, mint leaves, mayonnaise and pepper.Mix well.
- Spread the mixture on the bread slice.
4. Grill the bread slices for 10 minutes or toast it in a tawa (till its slightly crisp).
5. Cut and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
its an open toast so while cooking on a tawa cook just one side.
brown bread can also be used.