- Mint - coriander chutney
- Vegetables - boiled potatoes, onion, cucumber and tomato (thinly sliced)
- Chat masala
Mint coriander chutney
- Take 1 cup mint leaves and 1 cup chopped coriander
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- A small piece ginger
- 2 green chillies (according to taste)
- Salt 1 tsp and sugar 1/2 tsp
- Grind the above ingredients and then add juice of half a lemon and 1/2 spoon chat masala (optional).
- Take 2 slices of lightly buttered bread
- Apply the chutney evenly
- Layer the veggies on one slice.(usually cucmber, tomato, onion and then potato)
- Sprinkle chat masala
- Place the other slice on top
- Cut into 4 small squares and serve with sauce.
Garlic in the chutney gives a very nice flavour so dont omit it.